Premier Orlando Golf Courses & Resorts
Plan a Golf Getaway & Enjoy the Best Golfing in Orlando
Orlando is home to some of the best golf courses in the world, including the famous ChampionsGate Golf Club. Whether you are here for a golfing weekend, traveling on business and want to do the back nine before your next meeting, or just looking to explore what Orlando has to offer, you have more than enough options available to you.
There is nothing quite like a golf getaway. When you pick the perfect location to stay, you can visit a different course every day of the week – making it even more exciting. To make your golf getaway easier, find a vacation rental that is close to the best courses with Florida Gold’s vacation homes. Be sure to browse our specials for additional savings, too!
Our Recommendations for Top Orlando Golf Courses:
- Jack Nicklaus Course at Reunion Resort – This Parkland-style layout is smooth and flowing, with long horizon lines and elevated tee boxes and greens. The Nicklaus Course can be as deceptive as it is beautiful.
- Deltona Club – Located just off I-4, it is one of the state’s top 20 golf courses that include some of the most dramatic elevation changes you will ever see.
- Remington Golf Club – In Kissimmee, you have this 18-hole course that was nominated the “Best New Course” by Golf Digest in 1996.
- ChampionsGate National and International Course – See the National Course at ChampionsGate, which is one of two courses here located just ten minutes from Disney World Resorts. The International Course is the second available at ChampionsGate, which is home to the famous golf club.
- Disney’s Palm Golf Course – Enjoy a backdrop featuring Florida’s woodlands on this premier golf course that is also one of the toughest in the area.
- Waldorf Astoria Golf Club – With breathtaking views of trees in the background, you have a course that is absolutely gorgeous, a professional valet to assist you and you might even bump into a professional golfer or two.
- Arnold Palmer’s Bay Hill Golf Club – Anyone serious about golf has to see this course, which is by far one of the more challenging experiences in Orlando.
- The Legends at Orange Lake Golf Resort – Enjoy the wide-open nine of this Scottish-inspired golf course. You may experience more windy conditions here than on other courses, but it is also home to one of the longest golf holes at 610 yards.
Find Vacation Rentals at Premier Orlando Golf Resorts Today
At Florida Gold Vacation Rentals & Property Management, we have a wide selection of rental properties near premier Florida golf courses. We even have properties on ChampionsGate, which puts you within walking distance to the greens. You can choose from multiple areas, including properties in the Orlando area specifically. All the vacation homes in our resort communities are professionally maintained and include numerous amenities as part of the community experience.
Speak with a rental expert at 888-516-0888 or contact us online to learn more about our Orlando golf vacation rentals available for your next getaway.